Main functions of the Tester and Repair Technician include:
1) Maintains and improves capabilities of existing tester equipment, and
2) Conducts analysis and repair of rework/rejected production assemblies.
- Minimum 2 years working experience on tester equipment and troubleshooting/repairing assemblies in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Prior working experience utilizing various test and measurement instruments.
- HP in circuit test system experience.
- Test automation including automated camera inspection experience.
- Highly proficient in LabView and programmable logic controls to support Manufacturing.
- Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are required in dealing with the Engineering and Manufacturing operations staff.
- Internal customer orientation as well as external, recognizing that the manufacturing group is the customer.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word & Excel) software package and e-mail systems.
- Superior soldering/de-soldering skills are required.
- Strong analytical and hands on problem-solving capabilities including lean and continuous improvement processes.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9000/TS 16949 quality systems.
- Good working mechanical knowledge of pneumatics.
- Ability to support production shifts (day, afternoon and night shift) and weekend work is also a requirement of this position.
If you are interested in the Tester and Repair Technician position, please forward a resume by to BURfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Test Engineer|