The Purchasing Clerk will support Purchasing Department on a variety of NPI (New Product Introduction) purchase activities including data entry on SAP and quote workbook, sending out RFQs to designated suppliers and compiling quotations under instructions, expediting shipments and reporting delivery status.
• High School diploma. Post-Secondary education will be an asset.
• Minimum one years’ experience in data entry or purchasing related field.
• Ability to work with Excel
• High sense of urgency in managing time and while meeting deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication skill ((written and oral)
1. Assist to ensure part information is kept up-to-date and accurate in SAP (i.e. vendor name, MOQ, price, lead time etc.)
2. Send out RFQ’s to designated NPI suppliers
3. Compile quotations in excel sheet
4. Expedite shipments with vendors
5. Track and report delivery status for open NPI POs
6. Other duties as assigned
This position requires flexibility in daily work schedule to accommodate customer requirements. Some of Gentherm’s production processes require the use of hazardous chemicals and personal protective equipment is required. ESD labcoats and safety glasses with side shields are mandatory within designated areas such as our production facility
|Job Category||Purchasing Clerk|