The Kitter/Picker is responsible for the control of material from receiving, raw material storage, work order kitting, finished goods storage and packing, shipping and other material control functions namely cycle counting, inventory discrepancy, root cause analysis and material recycling.
- A minimum of two (2) years related experience in warehousing (preferably in an electronics/manufacturing environment conducting cycle counts, or in inventory, distribution and operational areas)
- Prior experience/usage of bar-coding equipment
- MRP/ERP (Visual) experience considered a strong asset
- Computer literacy, strong mathematical skills and analytical, problem solving capabilities
- Lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, reaching, standing, walking, climbing, crouching, kneeling, bending, twisting and other material handling movements are
- MUST BE available to work ALL shifts: day, afternoon, night, and weekends if required
- Steel toed boots/shoes are required
- Kitting and staging of materials in support of production work orders
- Perform cycle counts and inventory adjustments including product verification
- Assist in root cause analysis for inventory discrepancies
- Material shortage reporting within kitting operations
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by the Materials Manager
Human Resources invite inquires and questions regarding this position. If you are interested in this role, or are able to refer someone, please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2017.
|Job Category||kitter, picker|