Working in a team environment, Electronic Assemblers produce high quality electronic and electro-mechanical controls using hand insertion techniques and automated equipment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required to work as a cohesive member of the manufacturing group.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer driven environment.
- Ability to read and work from drawings and specifications.
- Solder technique skills would be a definite asset.
- Manual dexterity and an aptitude for intricate hand work.
- Quality conscious, takes pride in workmanship.
- General knowledge of electronic components is an asset.
- Data Entry Skills, proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Attention to Detail is essential.
- Display enthusiasm and positive approach to work.
- Desire to work as a contributing member of the manufacturing team.
- Hand assembly of physically small electronic components into circuit boards.
- Minimal lifting (9 lbs. to 37 lbs.) is required periodically. Team lifting (i.e. two or more employees) is mandatory to lift over 37 lbs.
- Minimal bending (eg. downwards to retrieve or store product into bin).
- Standing is required on designated workstations (eg. auto insertion equipment, testers, and packaging stations).
Human Resources invite inquires and questions regarding this position. If you are interested in this role, or are able to refer someone, please forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 3o, 2017.