Working in a team environment, Production Workers produce high quality electronic and electro-mechanical controls using hand insertion techniques and automated equipment.
- O.S.S.G.D. (or equivalent).
- Solder training, certificate or courses would be a definite asset.
- Quality systems training, certificate or courses (eg. ISO 9000, TS16949, ISO 14001, ISO 13485) would be an asset.
- Previous manufacturing or related experience including soldering is desirable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required to work as a cohesive member of the manufacturing group.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer driven environment.
- Ability to read and work from drawings and specifications.
- Solder technique skills would be a definite asset.
- Manual dexterity and an aptitude for intricate hand work.
- Quality conscious, takes pride in workmanship.
- General knowledge of electronic components is an asset.
- Data Entry Skills, proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Attention to Detail is essential.
- Display enthusiasm and positive approach to work.
- Desire to work as a contributing member of the manufacturing team.
- The ability to work shifts and weekend overtime is required.
- Residing in the geographic area of Burlington is an asset.
- Hand assembly of physically small electronic components into circuit boards.
- Minimal lifting (9 lbs. to 37 lbs.) is required periodically. Team lifting (i.e. two or more employees) is mandatory to lift over 37 lbs.
- Minimal bending (eg. downwards to retrieve or store product into bin).
- Standing is required on designated workstations (eg. auto insertion equipment, testers, and packaging stations).
Interested parties should respond with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org