Seamless Electronic Controls Manufacturing
Etratech brings quality, design and automated manufacturing together in one seamless electronic controls manufacturing solution. Competitive pricing, reduced lead times and high material standards are maintained through direct factory OEM negotiating, supplier rating, volume leveraging, negotiated stocking arrangements and bond reserves. Bar code matching of work orders to component lots ensures an error-free start to our process.
We Ensure Optimum Quality at the Lowest Costs
Our manufacturing engineering personnel are involved at all levels of product development to ensure that optimum Design for Manufacture (DfM), quality and lowest cost are achieved. Our environmentally controlled facility is designed for efficient movement of materials. Sophisticated MRP software maximizes planning and keeps scheduling flexible. Online access to plans on the manufacturing floor provides staff with controlled data.
Fully automated processes ensure speed, consistency, quality and reliability. Our high-speed technology, including our S.M.T. Genesis dual-beam line, offers insertion of virtually any component from 0201 chips to non-standard bulbs, relays and connectors at industry-leading speeds.
This technology is complemented by:
- High-speed auto-insertion of axial, radial and dip through-hole components.
- Pin-paste reflow technologies, press-fit solderless terminal insertion and automated odd-form assembly.
- Automated wave soldering with environmentally friendly lead-free capability.
- In-line process inspection for fast turnaround.
- In-line testing to verify parametrics and integrity.
- Selective conformal coating and encapsulation.
- Automated final testing and date-coding of parts.
- Box-build assembly with integrated final testing.
- Pre-shipping final audit and approval for all orders.
- Customized returnable packaging to optimize box space and product protection, while respecting the environment and lowering costs for our customers.
Call our electronic control experts today at 905-681-7544 or complete the form at the top right for more information or a quote on your next project.